We collect personal and relevant information about our customers and potential customers for us to be able to process and carry out our business functions. Where reasonable, we collect personal information directly from the customer by asking them for it via customer enquiries, account registration or purchase transactions.
The personal information we may collect includes:
- your name, delivery address, date of birth, telephone number, mobile number and e-mail address
- information about a person’s financial records, bank account or credit card details
USES AND DISCLOSURE
Thee personal information that is collected by us enables us to conduct our business activities and to comply with our legal obligations. But in particular to:
- Enable us to verify your identity
- Customise and improve future shopping experiences for our customers on the Website
- Deliver products to customers
- Maintain and develop a relationship with you, the customer.
- Market our products electronically by providing you with information about our new collections, products and sales, which may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from our marketing materials at anytime
- To comply with our legal obligations
- your consent to such disclosure
- the disclosure is necessary in the course of providing our service to you
- the disclosure is required to enforce any contract that we have entered into with you
- the disclosure is in connection with the actual or proposed sae, merger or divestment of all or part of our business
- we are required to do so by law
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of marketing their services or products to you.
We may use ‘cookies’ on the website to collect information, in particular;
- Website usage by users, page visited, time spent, items and information searched to help us further develop our website for the customer
- IP addresses, to ascertain whether the user had visited the website previously
To determine preferences set while the user was browsing the website
ACCESSES AND CORRECTION
At any time you may request access to any personal information we collect about you by contacting email@example.com however we may deny access to personal information where the Act allows us to.
If your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, we will take the reasonable measures to correct your details.
At any time we have denied access to personal information, we will always provide a reason why.
DATA QUALITY AND SECURITY
All reasonable steps will be taken by us to ensure the personal information we have collected from you is accurate, complete and up to date. If however, your personal information has changed, please update your details via your registered customer account or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be able to assist you in updating your personal information
We do not collect or use any sensitive information about our customers such as race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, health or criminal record.
DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when it is no longer needed or when we are no longer required by law to retain it.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details about the incident that has occurred so we may investigate it further. Your complaint will be treated confidentially and we will ensure to contact you when your complaint has been resolved.
By using our website and/or providing your personal information to us, you accept and agree to the collection, use storage and disclosure of your personal information in the manner and for the purposes described in this policy.