WE ALL HAVE A STORY TO TELL
And I want to hear yours. As human beings, we crave connection and it's those deep and meaningful questions that make us feel seen and heard. And that's all we want, is to be seen and heard for nothing more than who we actually are.
When we ask the right questions, we get the right answers. So if you would like to share your story, your journey and any experiences you have had over the years I would love to connect with you.
Here are some example questions you could answer to kick start your story.
1. Tell me two things people tend to know about you and one thing they don't generally know about you.
2. What is one thing you overcame that you thought you would never overcome?
3. What does success mean/look like to you?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. What experience has taught you the most valuable lesson in life?
6. What do you choose to believe in every single day?
7. What's the best piece of advice you've received and how do you live it in your everyday life?
8. What's one thing they don't teach you as a kid?
9. Do you believe happiness is a choice?
10. If you could tell your future self one thing, what would you tell them?